A University of London LLB signals that you have achieved globally recognized standards. The LLB Honours degree allows you to progress on to the Vocational Stage of legal training as an advocate or barrister in many jurisdictions around the world. This is the finest alternative for anyone wishing to pursue a career as a barrister by spending a reasonable amount. The course can be studied in different three schemes (Scheme- A, B & F).
LLB programme structures-
- Scheme A: 3 years; 4 subjects per year
- Scheme B: 4 years; 3 subjects per year
- Scheme F: 6 years; 2 subjects per year
Intermediate examination (four subjects)
- Legal System and Methods ii. Criminal law iii. Contract Law iv. Public law
Compulsory Finals subjects
- i. Land law ii. Law of tort iii. Law of trusts iv. Jurisprudence and legal theory v. EU Law
Optional Finals subjects
- Administrative law
- Civil and criminal procedure
- Commercial law
- Company law
- Family law
- History of English law
- International protection of human rights
- Labour law
- Public international law
- Conflict of laws
- Intellectual property
- Normally be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Either two subjects at GCE A-level or at least three further subjects at GCSE or GCE O level.
- Or three subjects at GCE A-level (one of which must be at least grade D or above.
- Or three subjects at GCE A-level and one further subject at GCSE or GCE O level.